Open position for Translation Project Manager
mLingua Sp. z o.o. is one of the largest and the most dynamically developing translation agencies in Poland. The company provides translation and localization services in over 100 languages from various fields based on Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008 and the European Quality Standard for Translation Services PN-EN ISO 17100:2015-06 (TÜV Rheinland and Bureau Veritas certification). In connection with our develepment, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Translation Project Manager
A person in this position takes care of supervision of translation project and is responsible for contacts with clients and translators.
- Higher education,
- Proficient knowledge of English or German,
- Excellent knowledge about the Polish language (grammar, style, lexis, punctuation),
- Writing with ease, powers of observation, accuracy,
- Good communication skills,
- Ability to make prompt and independent decisions,
- Resistance to stress and ability to work under time pressure,
- Independence and quick learning skills,
- Experience in customer service will be an advantage.
- Interesting and unconventional work in a nice atmosphere and in a young team,
- Large scope of responsibilities and autonomy of actions,
- Possibility of professional development,
- Full-time employment contract in Poznań.
Interested persons are requested to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with "Translation Project Manager – Poznań" in the subject line. Please enclose the following statement with the submitted offer: "I agree to have my persononal data contained in my offer processed for the recruitment process, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 833)".
Please send applications by 15.12.2016.